General FAQs

Discussion for General FAQs
What is blerrp?

It’s an online community that allows two-way discussion between all of its members, as well as a blog featuring helpful and educational content from entrepreneurs all over the world.

How is blerrp structured?

The forum contains several categories, which contain sub-categories that are made up of individual posts.

Members have the ability to create new posts and comment on existing posts.

How do I navigate around the forum?

When you click on a forum sub-category you are taken to all of the posts it contains. Each topic starts out as a single post and grows as more individual posts are added by different users. You can click on an existing post and add to the conversation, or click on ’Post thread’ to start your own.

The post with the most recent activity will appear at the top of the list.

How do I read a post?

To read a post, simply click on its title.

To reply to an existing post, click on the 'Reply' button. If the button isn’t displayed, it means you do not have permission to reply or the thread has been closed to new replies.

How do I find out more about members?

To view information about a particular member, click on his or her name. This will take you to their member page.

What is the ‘Referral Link’ box on the forum home page?

This is your unique forum referral link. Anyone that joins the community using your link is credited to you. Once they make 10 posts they are considered a referral and are added to your stats. Referrals give you Trophy Points. We encourage our members to share their referral links on social media and to their email lists. If you click on ‘Tools’ in the referral link widget you can also access banners in various sizes that have your referral link embedded. We would love it if you put a banner on your blog or website to help introduce more entrepreneurs to the community.

What are Trophy Points?

Members are awarded trophies for completing certain actions or reaching certain milestones. They include:
  • First Message (Receive this when you make your first post!): 1 Point
  • Referral (Receive this each time a new member joins using your referral link!): 1 Point
  • Great Post (Receive this when somebody likes your post. Good posts are often rewarded with likes!): 2 Points
  • Active Member (Receive this when you pass 30 forum posts!): 5 Points
  • Posting Machine (Receive this once you make your 100th forum post!): 10 Points
  • Popular Post (Receive this when a post receives more than 25 likes!): 10 Points
  • Amazing Post (Receive this when a post you make receives more than 100 likes!): 15 Points
  • Forum Pro (Receive this once you pass 1,000 forum posts!): 20 Points
  • Content Superstar (Receive this when a post receives 250 likes!): 20 Points
  • Platinum Poster (Receive this when a post receives 500 likes!): 30 Points
What are User Ranks?

User ranks are determined by post count:
  • beginner.png Beginner (0 - 9 posts)
  • level-2.png Level 2 (10 - 49 posts)
  • level-3.png Level 3 (50 - 99 posts)
  • level-4.png Level 4 (100 - 249 posts)
  • intermediate.png Intermediate (250 - 499 posts)
  • level-6.png Level 6 (500 - 999 posts)
  • level-7.png Level 7 (1,000 - 1,999 posts)
  • advanced.png Advanced (2,000 - 4,999 posts)
  • expert.png Expert (5,000 - 9,999 posts)
  • all-star.png All-Star (10,000+ posts)
The following ranks are also available:
  • Upgraded User: Receive this badge when you become an upgraded member!
  • Contributor: Receive this badge if you become a blerrp blog contributor!
  • Moderator: Receive this badge if you are promoted to a forum moderator!
  • Founder: Receive this badge when you acquire blerrp from me! ;)
How do I search for something?

To quickly find a thread, post or topic of interest anywhere on the forum, click on the magnifying glass icon on the top of each page. This opens up a search box. You can also click on ‘Advanced search’ for more detailed search options.

What if I have a specific question not answered?

You can click the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of every page to send us a question.