Facebook Reach | Online Community for Entrepreneurs

Facebook Reach

Discussion for Facebook Reach
Since FB is where I get most of my online clients, I figured I'd ask if any of you have found any good info on the "reach" of your posts.
Ever since they changed the algorithms (very small business unfriendly) it's just nowhere close to what it used to be.

I run 2 business pages, one with 110K followers and another with 6k and with no exaggeration some posts will only reach 0.02% of my followers and I have people constantly commenting that they haven't seen my posts in months. :(

Any tips or tricks?

Since FB is where I get most of my online clients, I figured I'd ask if any of you have found any good info on the "reach" of your posts.
Ever since they changed the algorithms (very small business unfriendly) it's just nowhere close to what it used to be.

I run 2 business pages, one with 110K followers and another with 6k and with no exaggeration some posts will only reach 0.02% of my followers and I have people constantly commenting that they haven't seen my posts in months. :(

Any tips or tricks?
Probably not what you want to hear, but Facebook is pay-to-play. Organic reach is dead. I have pages with hundreds of thousands of followers that get zero views, even though all of the followers are real and active users.

Even paid reach is nothing like it used to be. Prices are going up and reach going down, forcing companies to spend even more. It is only going to get worse, so I would suggest you try to diversify as much as possible and start testing additional channels.

Thanks @Jonathan Long. I had a feeling that was the answer. Just was hoping to throw it out there and see if anything had changed. I've definitely been more active on Instagram lately to market there and work other avenues for sure. Unfortunately FB isn't what it used to be.