If you run your own business, you already know the importance of having a strong online presence, especially now during these troubling times we are currently facing. Every one of your competitors will be looking at ways to strengthen their digital profile and with that in mind, here are a few tips to help your business become known on digital platforms.
- List your company with prominent online business directories – Whether a potential customer is looking for factory air compressors from Domnick Hunter, or searching for a commercial service, they will likely search using online business directories. Make sure that the directory has categories suitable for your business – Google can penalise you if you are listed with many directories that are not relevant to your sector. Give adequate information when listing, with a small map, telephone and email address, as well as the full address on the business premises.
- Optimise your website for Google searches – Search engine optimisation is a critical service that every business should invest in; millions of consumers search with Google for products and services and by optimising your platform, you should be more visible to Google’s algorithms. If you find out what are the most popular search terms that people are using when searching, you can add these to various sections of your website and this will result in a higher Google ranking.
- Create a blog page – There are several benefits to creating a blog page on your business website; posting engaging blogs covering all aspects of your sector will keep site visitors interested, plus adding specific keywords and backlinks, your ranking with Google will improve. Click here for an interesting blog on the benefits of outsourcing, which is recommended reading for all small business owners.
- Focus on social media – No doubt you have accounts with social media giants like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and with regular posting of high-quality content, you can engage users, which will boost your online profile. If you don’t have the time to do this, enlist the help of a leading digital marketing agency, who can take control of all your social media accounts, with the aim of creating a large social media following.
- Guest Posts – You can create blogs and post them on other sites as guest blogs; remember to add links to your website, which Google will notice and you should do whatever you can to help Google recognise your online profile.
- Building links – There are numerous ways to build links; you can contact other businesses in your sector and exchange links with them, plus you can insert internal links on your website. If you don’t have the time to do this, search online for an SEO agency and ask them for their professional opinion on your digital profile and how to strengthen it.
Here is some Thai government information about digital marketing, which should offer you a wealth of information that will assist you in boosting your company’s online profile.